Ystd was the 1st day whereby I went home straight after school. Kinda tired and partly because I couldnt contact fung. So I accompanied my classmate to the bus-stop opposite befpre heading for home. Mum was, again, busy doing her cleaning and I helped out too. See, I've become more guai already. ^^ And yes, some modelling people called me and asked if I could go down to the modelling workshop that evening. Duhs. Kinda funny. Mum then brought me to Marina Square to have my haircut, yes, I cut my hair again. Haha. After that I went to meet Wanyi as she wanted me to acc her to J8 to buy shades and I asked her shun bian acc me to the workshop. It wasnt really a workshop. Just some stupid talks. And because of thatI actually missed my class' outing. Heard that it was fun!! Damned damned. My first class outing. Boo!
Oh yar, Bought a white top too. Love ittt.
Met Jan at arnd 5 plus today as we decided to go to the bbq after all. Tt woman told me it was compulsory! It wasnt lor, and I have to pay the $5. No choice, I had to. Am broke now. After some dilly dallies and losing of our ways, we actually reached there about 8. The first thing I did was to go to that woman, handed her the $5, and asking her to "take my attendence". Since she said it was compulsory, wasnt that what she was supposed to do? Okay I know I'm being kinda evil, but I was pissed off too. Wrong information and stuff. This isnt the 1st time. Anyway, Jan and I sort of isolated ourselves from the rest and the whole thing turned out to be quite boring. Towards the end some J2s sat around us and we started talking. That's the only fun part for us. They were all lame people so we kinda get along, I guess. Hah. And that was the first ever bbq which I had not eaten anything. Nothing indeed. Lazed around and talked. That's all. Cool huh?